Kinney Manufacturing has the in-house capabilities to produce
a wide variety of cold formed and machined metal products to fill
your various requirements. Typical order quantities can range
anywhere from 1-1,000,000 pieces.
- Cold Heading
- The process of cold forming raw materials from coiled
stock. High speed equipment is capable of producing
finished or semi-finished parts with production rates
measured in the hundreds of pieces per minute. Machinery
capable of forming materials up to 1/2" diameter is
- Automatic Secondary Machining
- Automatic pointing, shaving, and turning equipment
complements the full range of sizes that can be cold
formed in-house. There is rarely a need to "send a
job out" for additional machining. This means better
control over your orders and improved delivery times.
- Short-Run Precision Machining
- Multiple axis second operation lathes are used
extensively for close tolerance machining and short
- De-Burring and Grinding
- Surface and Blanchard Grinders, vibratory bowls and
barrel tumblers are available to add the finishing
touches before shipment.
- Only the finest quality inspection equipment is used to
insure adherence to your specifications. Inspection
equipment from companies such as Mitutoyo, Brown and
Sharpe, Wilson-Rockwell, J&L, and St. Mary's,
complement a sound quality assurance program.
Please contact us with your
questions or comments regarding our machining capabilities.